Frequently Asked Questions:
Click on any question to learn more!
How do I know my child is safe?
- Each time you check your child into KidZone you will be given a security coded name tag for your child. Please place this name tag in a visible place on your child’s clothing. In addition, a parent tag will be issued to you that matches the security code on your child’s name tag. You will need this parent tag in order to pick up your child. In the event you misplace your parent tag, you MUST go to the KidZone Desk and present a photo ID.
Background checks and volunteer applications are completed on all adults serving in KidZone.
Can I bring my child into the adult service with me?
- Please consider that our adult services are intended for adults. We have creatively designed our KidZone services with your child in mind. Please partner with us and allow your child to experience God’s love on their level. If you have a young child and would like to worship with them, please use our Family Room located off the concourse.
What if my child needs me?
- Your child’s first name and your security code will appear on the screens in the auditorium. Please go to the KidZone counter and our attendant will escort you to your child’s room.
What do you do to provide a healthy environment for my child?
- All toys and equipment are sanitized before each service begins. The use of air purification systems helps to circulate clean air. We use latex-free gloves, our diaper changing stations are lined with the same paper as you would see in a doctor’s office, and both of these are for single use only. Hospital shoe covers are used in our infant and toddler rooms. Please view our sick child policy.
Do you have a private nursing area?
- Yes. In our nursing mother’s room, you will have the privacy you need and still be able to view our service.
How do I know what my child is learning?
- We provide a “parent flier” for you each week which includes the Bible verse, lesson, and various activities to do with your child. This is located outside your child’s classroom. Please be sure to pick one up.