At KidZone, we’re all about helping kids…
- Get to know Jesus as their forever best friend, forgiver, and coach of their life
- Fall in love with the local church so that when they grow up and head out on their own, they can’t wait to find a church, wherever life takes them
- Realize that God’s Word is the coolest book ever written and is filled with all the answers they need to live the greatest life ever
- Connect with other kids
First Time? Get a registration form here. Just bring it with you when you come!
J.A.M. (Jesus And Me) Session is for kids in Kindergarten through 6th grade who want to know:
- how to become a Christ Follower
- what a best friendship with Jesus looks like
- how to get to heaven
- what baptism is all about
- and more!
J.A.M. Sessions are a prerequisite for a child baptisms and each child must be accompanied by an adult. For information or a reservation, contact Liz Oraham, Director of Family Ministry, at
(864) 888-8008 or email@example.com.